Hello hello my dear gaming lovers. Today it feels like Christmas if you are a fan of Red Dead Redemption because a new announcement has been released and I am going to tell you all about it in this wonderful article! What are we waiting for? Let’s dive right in!
RockStar games announced the requirements and the opening for the pre order for the PC version of Red Dead Redemption 2. With the pre orders, you will get not only the amazing Red Dead Redemption 2, but also 2 free games as a reward and a bunch of other bonuses which I will cover later on in the article.
As read on PC Gamer, here’s a list of all the cool stuff that have been added to RDR2’s Pc Launch:
3 new Bounty Hunter Missions
- Herman Zizendorf has been stealing tools from tradesmen—track him down in Blackwater.
- Ex-Confederate Cavalry Officer Camille de Millemont is wanted dead or alive out by Catfish Jacksons, but his loyal men are never far behind.
- Bart Cavanaugh and his men are camping out in Big Valley. Take Bart dead or alive without alerting the others if you want to avoid a whole mess of trouble.
2 new Gang Hideouts
Take on the deadly Del Lobos gang in new hideouts at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon’s Folly.
2 new Treasure Maps
Search for treasures across the new Landmarks of Riches and The Elemental Trail maps for gold bars and other rewards.
New Story Mode weapons
- M1899 Pistol: All-new Semi-automatic handgun with clip loaded ammunition
- Evans Repeater: High capacity repeater (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
- High Roller Revolver: Ornate double-action revolver (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
- Le Mat Revolver: Powerful revolver with the ability to shoot shotgun shells (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
New Story Mode horses
- Warped Brindle Arabian: A fast and agile mount.
- Few Spot Appaloosa: Beautiful and hardy, ideal for cross-country journeys.
- Perlino Andalusian: A healthy, sturdy animal, ideal for hunting (previously available in Red Dead Online only).
- Red Chestnut Arabian: A fleet-footed beast with a distinctive coat (previously available in Red Dead Online only).
- Plus 3 new wild horse variations: Keep an eye out for wild herds featuring the Buttermilk Buckskin Kentucky Saddler, Liver Chestnut Morgan and Gold Palomino Tennessee Walker.
New Mission ‘To The Ends of The Earth’
Collect requested herbs for a range of rewards.
5 new trinkets
- Hawk Talon: Permanently decreases Stamina bar drain speed by 30% when drawing a bow
- Cat Eye: Permanently increases the length of Fortifying tonic effects by 20%
- Shark Tooth: Permanently increases horse bonding experience bonus by 10%
- Turtle Shell: Permanently increases health bar refill speed by 10%
- Crow Beak: Permanently increases looted ammo by 10%
If you are a RDR2 fan, this is definitely an early Xmas present! (Quite literally, as it will be released in November!). Pre order today from RockStar’s official Launcher to get the bonuses!
I hope you enjoyed this article and if you did please share it with a Red Dead Redemption 2 fan! Let me know in the comment section what you think!
As usual, you can reach me through my YouTube channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/TonyyMontana88
or you can find me on instagram : https://www.instagram.com/antonio.pacman/
and Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pacmanisabadguy/
Looking forward to hearing from you and happy gaming! Waka Waka!